Saturday, November 2, 2013

November Blues

This is my second attempt at a blog post today - I had one all set to go this morning when our internet server cut out. This has been happening regularly since last week. Ted and I (okay, mainly Ted) spent several hours on the phone trying to get this sorted with no success. Bell has no idea what is going on, but we are pretty sure it's on their end. Anyhow, my blog ended up being part text and most Bell logo.

Maybe that was some kind of sign.

I've been busy with stuff to do with the business of writing. I finished the answers for the British blogger and sent those off. She had some good questions - I'll link to her blog when she posts. Grass Roots Press also asked me if I would write discussion questions for the two Anna Sweet mysteries - due December 1st. I've started, but am finding this is going to take a lot of thought and time. Finally, this week, the editor and I were doing some to-ing and fro-ing with edits to the third Anna Sweet manuscript and we are now both satisfied with the draft. I'll be seeing it again, but likely not too many more changes.

I got cooking on the Stonechild and Rouleau manuscript last weekend and am about to get back at it. Too much going on!

My server just cut out again. I guess I should keep this short and see if it will post.

Good weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment